Friday, December 24, 2010

WISH IN THIS CHRISTMAS..:D

Merry Christmas all..:D..
Maybe in this christmas,my wish just simple wish..just want better than last year..always success,have good health n career,always get happiness..maybe just that..:D
hmm..maybe i forget something..about girlfriend or somebody always stay beside us..maybe in christmas i always alone..but that no make me sad..i always be a happy man..:D..
I don't wish that i want have a girlfriend in this christmas..cause if i think girlfriend can come by theirself..
A Man doesn't afraid if we don't have a girlfriend..cause if we be a success people,maybe that's what we call love,can come by theirself..just focus in career..:D..
Maybe now i know what's the meaning of.."money is not everything,but everything need money.."..:D
I just want in this christmas,"I Can Left All The Things That I Want To Left And I Want Get What I Never Get"..:D..that my motivation..:)..
I want when passed this christmas and 2010..i want left this BLOG,FACEBOOK,TWITTER,or something that always i do everyday..like Chat in BBM..maybe i will open it again for long" time..:D..i just want to know,what is the effect if i don't open that all things again..:)..is it be better?or what?:D..
Hope my wish can come true..:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home