Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 November Before December..:D

i should start from where yah?hmmm..today is 30 november,this is the last day before december..i just want forget/closed all about her..just memory it into a CD..:D..just about love..but she always be my best friend forever..
Why i can say this?because if i always listen sad songs,i always remember all about her..maybe sometimes someone also can be like me..always remember someone when listen sad songs..i don't want remember about all the memories because i don't love her anymore..if i always remember her,that always can make me hurt..
so from December i must slow and slow forget about her.."Only about Love" not our Friendship..:D..i must start to get a new relationship..:)

Maybe sometimes my friends ask me..you say you don't love her anyomore now,but how if 5 years later or one day,she love you?when i hear this question i just become silence n can't say nothing..i just say she can't love me anymore,because she has a strong reason..that's about friendship..i will always agree about her that "friendship cann't be loved"..:D

Maybe today i don't want keep it anymore,i must say it, eventhough i just say it at blog..:D..but thats enough for me..cause if i always keep it,i always can get hurt..

So i close this november with happily n open the december with happily too..:D..
you said is true..become best friend is good rather than be couple..:D..

hmmm..if we can't be together as couple..i wish you can find a better one than me..cause i will always happy when you happy too..see you happy with another people is enough for me..rather than you can't happy with me..:D


sorry if i write any mistakes..:D
P.S I MISS YOU..:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home